Avlscenter Eskegaard A/S has extensive experience gained over many years. The company has been family-owned for nine generations and today it is operated by Jørgen, Erik and Jens Schultz and employs 25 people in the stables and fields.
Avlscenter Eskegaard A/S has existed for many decades and its original values remain the same: Quality, integration, efficiency, innovation and constant development. In other words, quality across the entire value chain.This enables us to fulfil our mission to be “a preferred supplier of breeding animals and genetics for Danish and foreign pig production”.Knowledge Centre - Visit usWe value customer relationships very highly. We do everything we can to provide customers with the best service and advice. This is why we also visit our customers – and they visit us. We love to be used as a “Knowledge Centre” and can help to train customers’ employees and trainees, if required. Our close relationships with our customers is for their benefit – this is why we share our knowledge and many years of experience with them.
Avlscenter Eskegaard A/S supplies breeding animals of the highest quality. Our value chain is well thought out and bio-secure at every stage, from our own production of special feeds to genetically adapted multiplication to the delivery at the customer’s address.
We are an ultra-modern agricultural company, which constantly develops its employees, machinery and business in order to be a market leader with high standards within health and genetics. Our knowledge – your gain.
HA CROP PROD.
Every Avlscenter Eskegaard A/S farm has its own objective and position in the value chain. You can learn more about the individual property by clicking on the image.
- Breeders and primary breeding development for Avlscenter Eskegaard A/S- Breeds Landrace and Duroc sows, and multiplication with Landrace sows- Grain stores- Testing of Duroc and Landrace sows- Multiplication/breeding- Family-owned for nine generations
- Finishers- Crop production- Forestry
- Sale of animals- LL/DD boars- YL gilts- From 7 kg- Grain stores- Machinery- Washing area
- Crop production- Warehouse facilities- Leased property
- All breeding animals from Eskegaard- Multiplication with Landrace sows- Sperm from QA stations- 2/3 of the animals are moved to DanSau and reared for our German customers- Crop production- Grain stores- Family-run for four generations
- Delivery of breeding animals and finishers
- Administration- Workshop and warehouse
- Storage- Rental property
The history of both Eskegaard and Skelbæk stretches back through time. Here you can read about some of the most important events in the history of the farms.